STTI, Gamma Iota Chapter
Fall 2022 Poster Presentation Webinar
Tuesday, 11/29/22 from 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Welcome to the Fall 2022 poster presentation webinar!
Purpose: The mission and vision of STTI is to support the nurse’s efforts to improve the health of the world’s people. The Gamma Iota chapter would like to recognize scholars in nursing whose work demonstrates a substantial impact on the profession of nursing and the people it serves.
Eligibility: All UNC Charlotte & Pfeiffer University nursing students are eligible to submit an abstract for their poster to be presented.
Criteria: An online registration form, a short bio and headshot photo of every student, and an abstract must be submitted for acceptance. Abstracts must include a title, student names, professor/faculty name, program name and a 250-word limit description including the purpose, background, methods, results, conclusion, and keywords.
Submission Requirements: All poster requirements are due by November 15, 2022. This includes all of the following components: online registration form, bios, headshot photos, abstracts, completed voice-over posters. The online registration form link is listed below. Only one student needs to register and submit all requirements for their group. Students will be notified via email of acceptance.
- Registration is required before 11/29/22 with the following Google form: https://forms.gle/YmvfjSVSfFxcce7j6
- Students not available during on 11/29/22 from 4:30 - 6:00 pm will not be able to particioate in this webinar.
- Please have all criteria available before registering to avoid multiple submissions.
For any additional questions, please contact Dr. Laura Megennnis (Laura.Magennis@uncc.edu), Dr. Katie Shue-McGuffin (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Dr. Martha Bramlett (Martha. Bramlett@pheiffer.edu).
- All exhibits must be registered.
- For poster layout, use a PowerPoint template provided by your faculty member and/or faculty advisor. Save document in PDF format.
- All submission requirements must be met by the designated deadline.
Register to attend the Fall 2022 Poster Presentation Webinar on 11/29/2022 from 4:30pm - 6pm by clicking HERE.
For technology FAQs, visit the following link: Technology Support