Forms & Links
- Nursing Volunteer and/or Paid Hours Verification Form– Form used for students needing to verify volunteer/work hours
- North Carolina Nurse Aide Registry – The clearinghouse for CNA information.
- State Approved Nurse Aide I Training And Competency Evaluation Programs– A “starting place” for students who are seeking information about
- College Foundation of North Carolina – Explore the CFNC website and learn about how to plan, apply and pay for college! Be sure to check out their “Career Center” to learn about possible majors and career fields.
- NC Community College Transfer Equivalency Guide – See which UNC Charlotte courses can be transferred from North Carolina Community Colleges.
- The Pfizer Guide to Careers in Nursing – A valuable resource for students wishing to explore the various specialties within the field of Nursing. This guide includes profiles from actual nurses working in 31 different areas.
- State Approved Nurse Aide I Training And Competency Evaluation Programs – A “starting place” for students who are seeking information about CNA training programs around the state.
- CNA training programs around the state.