Digital Poster Guidelines
Only those students who have submitted the required criteria via the Google Form and who have received a confirmation email will be able to showcase their digital posters on the Gamma Iota webpage and/or present at the Gamma Iota (Sigm): Fall 2023 Poster Presentation Webinar on 11/30/23 from 4:30 – 6pm.
- For poster layout, use a PowerPoint template provided by your faculty member and/or faculty advisor. Save the document in PDF format to be submitted on the Google Form.
- If selected, students will be provided information on how to submit/ email their digital posters for presentation.
Use this QR code to submit your digital posters, as well as, abstract
Fall 2023 Timeline
- 11/1/23: Students submit abstract requirements via Google form
- 11/15/23: Committee will notify students of accepted abstracts (for website showcase and/or webinar presentation)
- 11/20/23: Students of selected abstracts must submit their digital poster presentation
- 11/28/23: Digital posters will be available on website for viewing
- 11/30/23: Students are encouraged to attend the Poster Presentation Webinar. Those selected to present during the webinar must be available.